As Engineering Manager
, you will direct launch activities for our consumer product engineering team.
- Lead a team of engineers and program managers through coaching, training, development, and technical skill building to align to Royal Technologies’ long-term strategic plan
- Ensure new product development launch activities exceed customer expectations for quality, cost, and timing
- Provide technical leadership on new product launch, engineering change and troubleshooting activities
- Coordinate and direct the successful completion of projects through the Royal Technologies new product development launch process
- Facilitate required APQP based product development team meetings
- Report to Royal Technologies leadership on status of new product development launch activities and key departmental metrics
- Develop relationships with key customer contacts to facilitate communication, understand critical customer objectives, and ensure a high level of customer satisfaction during the launch process
- Promote and maintain a culture of continuous improvement
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar
- 10+ years engineering management experience
- Automotive experience required
- Plastic Injection Molding experience required/knowledge of plastic part design principles
Royal is a diverse manufacturer of injection molding, urethane foam and assemblies. We serve the automotive, furniture, and consumer products industries. We are growing and looking for talented engineers to join our team!
People who succeed at Royal are those who share the values of our company: Integrity. Stewardship.
Teamwork. Hard work. Excellence.
We're committed to being the employer of choice. Our goal is to build a culture of commitment where everyone is respected and valued. Where everyone participates. Where everyone matters. We give our employees the responsibility -- and the authority -- to make decisions. We try to provide the best possible work environment. We encourage creativity. We applaud ingenuity. We reward problem solving.
And we recognize that we are only a part of our employees' lives. Our culture embraces the family. We celebrate accomplishments -- both inside the workplace and out. We aim to replicate the family structure on the manufacturing floor by establishing work teams committed to one another -- and to our customers.
Are you ready to make a difference? Apply today! Royal offers a competitive wage and benefit package - including quarterly bonuses based on profitability, outstanding health insurance, ownership in the company through our ESOP (retirement) plan, and much more.