- Responsible for maintaining the ISO/TS 16949:2009 corporate calibration system (Gagetrak)
- Experience in gaging, including concepts, design, and verification of build
- Troubleshooting fixture issues and finding solutions
- Working knowledge of GD&T and application
- Strong understanding of SPC
- Performing layouts
- Proficiency in PC-DMIS CMM software is required
- Familiar working with an ISO/TS 16949:2009 environment
- In-depth knowledge of Metrology and measurement practices
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Work well with others - both within the department and with others
- Experience with micrometers, calipers, height gages
- Ability to read blueprints
- Knowledge of CAD, comparator, vision system, and scanning software
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Blue light laser scanning and experience with OpenDMIS would be a plus
Royal is a diverse manufacturer of injection molding, urethane foam and assemblies. We serve the automotive, furniture, and consumer products industries. We are growing and looking for talented individuals to join our team!
People who succeed at Royal are those who share the values of our company: Integrity. Stewardship. Teamwork. Hard work. Excellence.
We're committed to being the employer of choice. Our goal is to build a culture of commitment where everyone is respected and valued. Where everyone participates. Where everyone matters. We give our employees the responsibility -- and the authority -- to make decisions. We try to provide the best possible work environment. We encourage creativity. We applaud ingenuity. We reward problem solving.
And we recognize that we are only a part of our employees' lives. Our culture embraces the family. We celebrate accomplishments -- both inside the workplace and out. We aim to replicate the family structure on the manufacturing floor by establishing work teams committed to one another -- and to our customers.
Are you ready to make a difference? Apply today! Royal offers a competitive wage and benefit package - including quarterly bonuses based on profitability, outstanding health insurance, ownership in the company through our ESOP (retirement) plan, and much more.