We are looking for an Assembly Supervisor
to help lead our assembly area on 2nd shift
in execution of daily production tasks and in continuous improvement.
- Identifying and resolving issues that prevent team members from achieving machine rates
- Coaching team members to use proper ergonomic methods on the machines.
- Communicating with support staff and management on issues, shortages and downtime seen throughout the shift.
- Scheduling people and making assignments to accomplish the daily schedule
- Writing and giving employee performance reviews in a timely manner
- Sequencing production orders and ensuring we meet customer requirements
- Maintaining production of quality product that meets customer standards
- Maintaining the area and equipment to provide the team with an organized workplace and proper tools
- Support overtime as needed
Royal is a diverse manufacturer of injection molding, urethane foam and assemblies. We serve the automotive, furniture, and consumer products industries.
We offer great benefits including:
- No Sunday work
- Quarterly bonuses based on profitability
- Ownership in the company through our ESOP plan (Employee Stock Ownership Plan)
- Outstanding health, dental, and vision insurance
- Wage increases every 6 months