As a member of the customer service team, the Planner focuses on internal systems and processes, supporting the ability to meet customer demand expectations. This role requires a developed understanding of assigned customer demand expectations, collaboration with a wide variety of departments and individuals, as well as being self-motivated for meeting individual and team goals. A successful candidate would offer a high level of analysis capability, solid leadership skills, problem solving, and a commitment for delighting the customer.
- Manage customer demands from product launch through end of life.
- Develop and maintain accurate demand forecasting through data analysis, collaboration, and seeking external expertise. In addition, ensuring data is communicated concisely and clearly understood by multiple audience levels within the organization.
- Organize demand to ensure smooth operations throughout production while minimizing excess inventory.
- Lead and coordinate activities, focusing on resolving constraints that may affect the ability to meet customer expectations.
- Develop and implement scheduling techniques, supporting and achieving corresponding personal and team goals.
- Maintain an understanding of manufacturing capacities.
- Ability to identify, influence, and drive continuous improvement activities from concept to implementation.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with customer contacts, customer service representatives, manufacturing leadership, capacity planners, customer business units, engineering, purchasing, etc.
- College degree in supply chain management, logistics, or other business related fields.
- Knowledge of manufacturing scheduling techniques; MRP, Kanban, Level Load, etc.
- Analytical and problem solving techniques - Advanced Statistics a plus
- Project management
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in manufacturing
- Passion for accuracy and accountability
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, energetic atmosphere
Royal is a diverse manufacturer of injection molding, urethane foam and assemblies. We serve the automotive, furniture, and consumer products industries. We are growing and looking for talented individuals to join our team!
People who succeed at Royal are those who share the values of our company: Integrity. Stewardship. Teamwork. Hard work. Excellence.
We're committed to being the employer of choice. Our goal is to build a culture of commitment where everyone is respected and valued. Where everyone participates. Where everyone matters. We give our employees the responsibility -- and the authority -- to make decisions. We try to provide the best possible work environment. We encourage creativity. We applaud ingenuity. We reward problem solving.
And we recognize that we are only a part of our employees' lives. Our culture embraces the family. We celebrate accomplishments -- both inside the workplace and out. We aim to replicate the family structure on the manufacturing floor by establishing work teams committed to one another -- and to our customers.
Are you ready to make a difference? Apply today! Royal offers a competitive wage and benefit package - including quarterly bonuses based on profitability, outstanding health insurance, ownership in the company through our ESOP (retirement) plan, and much more.