As a member of the customer service team, a successful Customer Service Representative
focuses on assigned external customer expectations while supporting aligned Royal team activities. This role requires a developed understanding of assigned customer demand expectations, collaboration with a wide variety of departments and individuals, as well as being self-motivated for meeting individual and team goals. A successful candidate would offer a high level of organizational skills, communication expertise, analytical, solid leadership skills, problem solving, and a commitment for delighting the customer.
- Central point of contact between external customers and Royal
- Voice of the customer to Royal; voice of Royal to the customer.
- Customer advocate, being a solutions provider
- Assigned customer expectation expert
- Manage; ensure customer expectations from product launch through end of life.
- Ensure systems and processes are available and accurate
- Order entry and shipping requirements communicated
- Lead and coordinate activities, focusing on resolving constraints that may affect the ability to meet customer expectations.
- Ability to identify, influence, and drive continuous improvement activities from concept to implementation.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with customer contacts, customer service planners, manufacturing leadership, capacity planners, customer business units, engineering, purchasing, etc.
- Education - Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Experience in a manufacturing and/or Customer Service environment preferred
- Experience in the Office Furniture or Automotive Industry
- Excellent communication skills
- EDI process knowledge
- Passion for accuracy and accountability
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, energetic atmosphere
Royal is a diverse manufacturer of injection molding, urethane foam and assemblies. We serve the automotive, furniture, and consumer products industries. We are growing and looking for talented individuals to join our team!
People who succeed at Royal are those who share the values of our company: Integrity. Stewardship. Teamwork. Hard work. Excellence.
We're committed to being the employer of choice. Our goal is to build a culture of commitment where everyone is respected and valued. Where everyone participates. Where everyone matters. We give our employees the responsibility -- and the authority -- to make decisions. We try to provide the best possible work environment. We encourage creativity. We applaud ingenuity. We reward problem solving.
And we recognize that we are only a part of our employees' lives. Our culture embraces the family. We celebrate accomplishments -- both inside the workplace and out. We aim to replicate the family structure on the manufacturing floor by establishing work teams committed to one another -- and to our customers.
Are you ready to make a difference? Apply today! Royal offers a competitive wage and benefit package - including quarterly bonuses based on profitability, outstanding health insurance, ownership in the company through our ESOP (retirement) plan, and much more.