Royal Technologies has an opening for a
Process Engineer at our Cullman, AL location. The Process Engineer will work as part of a cross functional launch team of Project Engineers and Tooling Engineers to develop robust molding processes, robust tooling and automation for new product launches, as well as problem solving and troubleshooting existing processes, to ensure quality and profitability.
Are you a team player with solid troubleshooting skills and a desire to work with cutting edge technologies in manufacturing? If so, we’d love to meet you!
● Development of robust molding processes, robust tooling and automation for new product launches, as well as problem solving
● Work within a cross-functional launch team including Project Engineers and Tooling Engineers
● Troubleshoot process issues, scrap/cost reductions, and improvement projects
● Help with training manufacturing teams in molding processes
Perks and Benefits:
● Closed Sundays
● Quarterly bonuses based on profitability
● Ownership in the company through our ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Program) plan
● Outstanding health and dental insurance
● On-site wellness facility (treadmills, weights and more!) available 24 hours a day Monday through Saturday
● Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Plastics, Chemical Engineering (or similar) required
● 2+ years injection molding or engineering experience
● Successful candidate is highly hands on and utilizes a logical problem solving methodology
● Experience using DOE’s and other statistical tools for problem solving
● Experience with gas assist and 2 shot molding (preferred)
● Knowledge of scientific and decoupled molding practices
● Strong Communication skills verbal and written
● Desire to grow and develop into to other roles in the production area
Royal is a diverse manufacturer of injection molding, urethane foam and assemblies. We serve the automotive, furniture, and consumer products industries.
We're committed to being the employer of choice. Our goal is to build a culture of commitment where everyone is respected and valued. Where everyone participates. Where everyone matters. We give our employees the responsibility -- and the authority -- to make decisions. We try to provide the best possible work environment. We encourage creativity. We applaud ingenuity. We reward problem solving. And we recognize that we are only a part of our employees' lives. Our culture embraces the family. We celebrate accomplishments -- both inside the workplace and out. We aim to replicate the family structure on the manufacturing floor by establishing work teams committed to one another -- and to our customers.