As a member of the customer service team, a successful Customer Service Representative
focuses on assigned external customer expectations while supporting aligned Royal team activities. The Customer Service Representative is the main point of contact to the customer for orders and scheduling once the account is established. They work directly with our customers and our operations teams to ensure orders are created and delivered on time to the customer's requirements.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls and emails to support customers needs
- Monitors tracking and shipping requirements as needed
- Manage the cubing of trucks to maximize the customers shipping requirements
- Performs escalated expediting when required to ensure on time delivery of material
- Handle customer concerns or complaints
- Provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Maintain all Customer master data information is up to date and accurate
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of people
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Support periodic weekend phone/email coverage. Approximately 3x per year.
- High school degree - College degree or equivalent experience preferred
Royal is a diverse manufacturer of injection molding, urethane foam and assemblies. We serve the automotive, furniture, and consumer products industries.
We're committed to being the employer of choice. Our goal is to build a culture of commitment where everyone is respected and valued. Where everyone participates. Where everyone matters. We give our employees the responsibility -- and the authority -- to make decisions. We try to provide the best possible work environment. We encourage creativity. We applaud ingenuity. We reward problem solving. And we recognize that we are only a part of our employees' lives. Our culture embraces the family. We celebrate accomplishments -- both inside the workplace and out. We aim to replicate the family structure on the manufacturing floor by establishing work teams committed to one another -- and to our customers.
Apply today at gotoroyal.com!