Royal Technologies is looking for an intern to join our team as a Process Engineering Intern this summer (2021) at our Cullman, AL facility. We are looking for people who are excited to become part of a team, working hands-on to solve complex problems. This internship will offer you the opportunity to work hands on within our manufacturing environment to gain real world experience in manufacturing.
What you will be doing:
- Work on a theme-driven summer project
- Work with our engineering team to solve problems and complete your project
- Work as an extension of a full-time process engineer
- Example of prior project: An automation project to reduce labor needs
- Actively pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering-related field, preferably plastics
- Ability to work 45 hours per week
- Must have at least one prior engineering-related internship
- Must communicate effectively- written and verbal
- Must be willing and able to work at our Cullman, AL facility
Royal Technologies is an advanced engineering and manufacturing company serving diverse industries, including furniture, automotive, firearm, appliance, and consumer product markets. Our customers rely on us to provide innovative, forward-thinking solutions for urethane foam and thermoplastic injection molding. We’re more than just a plastic injection molding company; we’re a problem solving company.
Join a culture where every employee feels respected and valued. Whether you are a brand new intern or a member of the management team, your ideas matter, and most importantly, you matter.