We are looking for a Production Manager
to join our Manufacturing team! The Production Manager will be responsible for promoting a safe working environment, quality, on time delivery, efficiency and continuous improvement activities. Successful candidates will have a hands-on approach, a strong lean background and at least 5 years of prior experience, including some experience in plastic injection molding.
Perks and Benefits:
Day to Day Role:
- No Sunday work
- Quarterly bonuses based on profitability
- Ownership in the company through our ESOP plan (Employee Stock Ownership Plan)
- Outstanding health and dental insurance
- Access to Royal's on-site fitness facility
- Be a key member of the Plant Leadership Team and contribute to the overall strategy and direction for the operation.
- Provide expectations, accountability, and direction to all direct reports.
- Lead a culture that promotes involvement, communication, mutual trust & respect, and teamwork.
- Promote safety and quality daily.
- Ensure all customer expectations are met and concerns are promptly addressed.
- Provide oversight to capacity and production planning to ensure on time delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Analyze process workflow, employee and space requirements as well as equipment layouts; implement improvements to optimize.
- Ensure all employees receive adequate training and timely evaluations.
- Drive manufacturing excellence through increased quality, reduced cycle time and improved customer satisfaction and cost leadership.
- Interview and participate in the hiring of manufacturing personnel – continue to build a great team.
- Actively pursue strategic and operational objectives.
Who we are:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, management, or related field
- 5+ years production management experience in a manufacturing environment
- Plastic Injection Molding experience a plus
- Proven operational and plant leadership abilities
- Knowledge of general business software and aptitude to learn new applications; proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
Royal is a diverse manufacturer of injection molding, urethane foam and assemblies. We serve the automotive, furniture, and consumer products industries. We are growing and looking for a talented production manager to join our team!
People who succeed at Royal are those who share the values of our company: Integrity. Stewardship. Teamwork. Hard work. Excellence.
Are you ready to make a difference? Apply today! Royal offers a competitive wage and benefit package - including quarterly bonuses based on profitability, outstanding health insurance, ownership in the company through our ESOP (retirement) plan, and much more.