Royal is a diverse manufacturer of injection molding, urethane foam and assemblies serving the automotive, furniture, and consumer products industries. We are growing and looking for skilled technicians to join our 2nd (4pm-12am) or 3rd (12am-8am) shift maintenance team!
We offer great benefits including:
- No Sunday work
- Quarterly bonuses based on profitability
- Ownership in the company through our ESOP plan (Employee Stock Ownership Plan)
- Outstanding health and dental insurance
- Maintenance & repair of industrial machinery such as hydraulic & electric injection molding machines, gantry & articulating robots, auxiliary/support equipment, along with custom designed assembly equipment.
- Understanding of complex electrical, hydraulic, & mechanical systems such as:
- Servo electric drives/motors
- Digital & analog control systems
- Closed loop proportional controls
- Hydraulic pumps, directional control, & logic (cartridge) valves
- Ball screws, & precision mechanical control
- Ability to read electrical, fluid power, & mechanical prints/schematics
- Solid troubleshooting skills
- Understanding and application of metrology for precision setup & maintenance
- Understanding of predictive maintenance technologies such as infrared thermography & ultrasonic measurement
- Application of education, theory, & mathematics to equipment maintenance
- Commitment to the team
- Excellent customer service
Requirements include a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the maintenance field. Experience with injection molding, custom automation, & PLC programming skills are preferred.
Royal is a diverse manufacturer of injection molding, urethane foam and assemblies. We serve the automotive, furniture, and consumer products industries.
People who succeed at Royal are those who share the values of our company: Integrity. Stewardship.
Teamwork. Hard work. Excellence.
Are you ready to make a difference? Apply today! Royal offers a competitive wage and benefit package - including quarterly bonuses based on profitability, outstanding health insurance, ownership in the company through our ESOP (retirement) plan, and much more.