Your future starts here! Royal Technologies is growing and looking for skilled technicians to join our 2nd (4pm - midnight) or 3rd shift (midnight - 8am) maintenance team! Royal is a diverse manufacturer of injection molding, urethane foam and assemblies serving the automotive, furniture, and consumer products industries.
If you have a strong attention to detail and share in Royal’s values to work hard while maintaining an environment that promotes integrity, stewardship, and excellence, we’d love to meet you!
Perks and Benefits:
- Closed Sundays
- Quarterly bonuses based on profitability
- Ownership in the company through our ESOP plan
- Outstanding health and dental insurance
- Maintenance & repair of industrial machinery such as hydraulic & electric injection molding machines, gantry & articulating robots, auxiliary/support equipment, along with custom designed assembly equipment.
- Understanding of complex electrical, hydraulic, & mechanical systems such as:
- Servo electric drives/motors
- Digital & analog control systems
- Closed loop proportional controls
- Hydraulic pumps, directional control, & logic (cartridge) valves
- Ball screws, & precision mechanical control
- Ability to read electrical, fluid power, & mechanical prints/schematics
- Solid troubleshooting skills
- Understanding and application of metrology for precision setup & maintenance
- Understanding of predictive maintenance technologies such as infrared thermography & ultrasonic measurement
- Application of education, theory, & mathematics to equipment maintenance
- Commitment to the team
- Excellent customer service
- Requirements include a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the maintenance field.
- Experience with injection molding, custom automation, & PLC programming skills are preferred.
Royal is a diverse manufacturer of injection molding, urethane foam and assemblies. We serve the automotive, furniture, and consumer products industries.
People who succeed at Royal are those who share the values of our company: Integrity. Stewardship.
Teamwork. Hard work. Excellence.
We're committed to being the employer of choice. Our goal is to build a culture of commitment where everyone is respected and valued. Where everyone participates. Where everyone matters. We give our employees the responsibility -- and the authority -- to make decisions. We try to provide the best possible work environment. We encourage creativity. We applaud ingenuity. We reward problem solving.
And we recognize that we are only a part of our employees' lives. Our culture embraces the family. We celebrate accomplishments -- both inside the workplace and out. We aim to replicate the family structure on the manufacturing floor by establishing work teams committed to one another -- and to our customers.