The Contract Health and Wellness Coach
will assist in implementing programming and supporting our WOW (Working on Wellness) program. Position will start with around 8+ hours a week with opportunity to grow.
- Conduct personalized in person, virtual or telephonic health coaching for employees
- Structure the coaching sessions, assesses readiness to change and establishes targeted goals to achieve a high level of participant satisfaction and results
- Identify and provide appropriate wellness resources available locally and virtually
- Oversee onsight wellness education workshops
- Participate in the development of wellness education materials
- 6 months to 1 year experience in the health and wellness field
- Bilingual required
- Currently working towards an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in an exercise or health and wellness preferred
- Group exercise or coaching experience preferred
Royal is a diverse manufacturer of injection molding, urethane foam and assemblies. We serve the automotive, furniture, and consumer products industries. We are growing and looking for talented people to join our team!
People who succeed at Royal are those who share the values of our company: Integrity. Stewardship.
Teamwork. Hard work. Excellence.
We're committed to being the employer of choice. Our goal is to build a culture of commitment where everyone is respected and valued. Where everyone participates. Where everyone matters. We give our employees the responsibility -- and the authority -- to make decisions. We try to provide the best possible work environment. We encourage creativity. We applaud ingenuity. We reward problem solving.
And we recognize that we are only a part of our employees' lives. Our culture embraces the family. We celebrate accomplishments -- both inside the workplace and out. We aim to replicate the family structure on the manufacturing floor by establishing work teams committed to one another -- and to our customers.