We are looking for a Customer Finance Manager to join our team. This role will be responsible for the profitability of the book of business for specific customer accounts.
Perks and Benefits
- No Sunday work
- Quarterly bonuses based on profitability
- Ownership in the company through our ESOP plan (Employee Stock Ownership Plan)
- Outstanding health and dental insurance
- Access to Royal's on-site fitness facility
- Quoting new business as well as managing cost to existing work
- Controlling the financial performance with the launch team during new product development
- Analyzing current business and identifying cost reduction opportunities
- Responsible for accurate pricing and price issue resolution
- Working closely with the Customer Business Unit (CBU) manager in negotiations with the customer, selection of opportunities and strategic planning
- Working closely with Engineering, Manufacturing, and Customer Service to manage the financial performance of the account
Royal is a diverse manufacturer of injection molding, urethane foam and assemblies. We serve the automotive, furniture, and consumer products industries. We are growing and looking for a talented production manager to join our team!
People who succeed at Royal are those who share the values of our company: Integrity. Stewardship. Teamwork. Hard work. Excellence.
We're committed to being the employer of choice. Our goal is to build a culture of commitment where everyone is respected and valued. Where everyone participates. Where everyone matters. We give our employees the responsibility -- and the authority -- to make decisions. We try to provide the best possible work environment. We encourage creativity. We applaud ingenuity. We reward problem solving.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, economics, business, engineering or related field
- Experience in program/account management within a manufacturing environment
- Experience in negotiating awards and engineering changes
- Experience working with the automotive and/or furniture industry
- Experience with injection molding and value added assembly highly preferred
- Strong communication and analytical skills, effective follow through, and a proactive approach