The Plant Manager is responsible for oversight and coordination of the Mission manufacturing operation. The Mission
operation provides injection molded and assembled products to the Automotive, Furniture and Consumer Goods
Industries. This position requires excellent strategic leadership, organizational and communication skills to effectively
lead and develop our diverse team. The Plant Manager works closely with other senior leaders and is responsible for
guarding our culture, achieving our profitability goals and exceeding our customers expectations.
Perks and Benefits:
- Closed Sundays
- Quarterly Bonus based on profitability
- Ownership in the company through ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan)
- 401k Retirement plan
- Zero deductible health, vision, and dental insurance after 30 days
- Drives strategic goals and objectives to ensure the Mission Operation achieves our operational and
- Plans and provides for adequate facilities, manpower and equipment to meet the Royal business plan
- Responsible for overseeing and fostering our culture as well as helping our team develop and grow
- Leads the adoption and successful implementation of advanced technologies and best practices to
improve efficiency and processes
- Ensures execution of key performance measures for safety, customer satisfaction, manufacturing quality
and cost improvements
- Collaborates effectively with the launch teams providing manufacturability input and effectively
transitioning products from launch to production.
- Continually identifies, develops and executes new areas for cost savings, working capital efficiency, cash
flow management and operational improvements
- Fosters a culture that promotes and utilizes operational excellence and embraces continually improving
- Leads the operation to reflect the highest standards of Lean Manufacturing and IATF / ISO compliance
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Operations Management or related. Technical slant is preferred
- 10+ years experience in manufacturing operational leadership
- Proven Operational leadership ability leading large teams
- Lean manufacturing expertise is require
- Proven critical thinking and problem solving abilities
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills. Ability to effectively network and interface with all levels of the organization.
- Proven track record of implementing change, driving cost improvements, and increasing efficiencies
- Automotive experience is a plus
- Fluent Spanish is preferred.
Royal is a diverse manufacturer of injection molding, urethane foam and assemblies. We serve the automotive, furniture, and consumer products industries. We are growing and looking for talented engineers to join our team!
People who succeed at Royal are those who share the values of our company: Integrity. Stewardship.Teamwork. Hard work. Excellence.
We're committed to being the employer of choice. Our goal is to build a culture of commitment where everyone is respected and valued. Where everyone participates. Where everyone matters. We give our employees the responsibility -- and the authority -- to make decisions. We try to provide the best possible work environment. We encourage creativity. We applaud ingenuity. We reward problem solving.
We recognize that we are only a part of our employees' lives. Our culture embraces the family. We celebrate accomplishments -- both inside the workplace and out. We aim to replicate the family structure by establishing work teams committed to one another -- and to our customers.
Are you ready to make a difference? Apply today! Royal offers a competitive wage and benefit package - including quarterly bonuses based on profitability, outstanding health insurance, ownership in the company through our ESOP (retirement) plan, and much more.