The Quality Technician works with the Royal product/customer launch teams as well as the Royal manufacturing team, focused on setting up quality and manufacturing systems for new products to ensure successful launches.
- Perform primary quality contact functions between Royal and Customer for all new program launches
- Perform APQP process for new launches (process flow, PFMEA, Control Plans, Op Instructions, PPAP, etc)
- Set up internal manufacturing systems (BOM’s in ERP system, Bluebooks, etc)
- On time Customer Part Approvals.
- Lead PSO process
- Participate in DOE’s as required
- Participate in design reviews for programs
- Participate in continuous improvement activities.
- Champion all customer quality concerns through the launch period
Starting pay depending on experience, around $50,000/year.
- Closed Sundays
- Weekly paycheck
- Quarterly bonus based on company profitability
- Ownership in the company through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Excellent health insurance coverage
- On-site wellness facility (basketball court, spin bikes, treadmills, weights and more!)
Royal is a diverse manufacturer of injection molding, urethane foam and assemblies. We serve the automotive, furniture, and consumer products industries.
We're committed to being the employer of choice. Our goal is to build a culture of commitment where everyone is respected and valued. Where everyone participates. Where everyone matters. We give our employees the responsibility -- and the authority -- to make decisions. We try to provide the best possible work environment. We encourage creativity. We applaud ingenuity. We reward problem solving. And we recognize that we are only a part of our employees' lives. Our culture embraces the family. We celebrate accomplishments -- both inside the workplace and out. We aim to replicate the family structure on the manufacturing floor by establishing work teams committed to one another -- and to our customers.
Apply today at gotoroyal.com!
- Quality related experience in a manufacturing environment or Bachelor's degree in mechanical, manufacturing or industrial engineering (or equivalent) preferred
- Product launch experience required
- Knowledge of APQP systems and PPAP skills required
- FMEA and control plan experience required
- Proven problem solving abilities
- Effective communication and decision making skills
- The successful candidate will be very detail oriented