Are you a supervisor who is looking to learn a new technical skill? For our 2nd
shift Supervisor in Training
openings, we are looking for people who have a supervisory background, mechanical aptitude, and a desire to learn injection molding. Through our in-house training, we will teach you injection molding processing and troubleshooting so that you can grow into a Supervisor role.
You bring the eagerness to learn and we will equip you with the technical skills needed through our robust in-house training to help you grow into a supervisor role!
- Leading a small team of people in execution of daily production tasks and in continuous improvement
- Troubleshooting injection molding processes and equipment. Performing problem-solving to develop corrective actions for customer issues or to initiate continuous improvement
- Scheduling people and making assignments to accomplish the daily schedule
- Writing and giving employee performance reviews in a timely manner
- Sequencing production orders and ensuring we meet customer requirements
- Working with a setup person to perform mold and color changes
- Maintaining production of quality product that meets customer standards
- Maintaining the area, equipment and molds to provide the team with an organized workplace and proper tools
- Responsible for machine safety and for following all prescribed lock out procedures.
Royal is a diverse manufacturer of injection molding, urethane foam and assemblies. We serve the automotive, furniture, and consumer products industries. Royal is growing and we are looking for talented individuals who want to make a difference!
People who succeed at Royal are those who share the values of our company: Integrity. Stewardship. Teamwork. Hard work. Excellence.
We're committed to being the employer of choice. Our goal is to build a culture of commitment where everyone is respected and valued. Where everyone participates. Where everyone matters. We give our employees the responsibility -- and the authority -- to make decisions. We try to provide the best possible work environment. We encourage creativity. We applaud ingenuity. We reward problem solving.
And we recognize that we are only a part of our employees' lives. Our culture embraces the family. We celebrate accomplishments -- both inside the workplace and out. We aim to replicate the family structure on the manufacturing floor by establishing work teams committed to one another -- and to our customers.
Are you ready to make a difference? Apply today! Royal offers a competitive wage and benefit package - including quarterly bonuses based on profitability, outstanding health insurance, ownership in the company through our ESOP (retirement) plan, and much more.