We are looking for a Demand Planner to join our Customer Service team!
This role is vital to the health of the Royal Technologies team by developing demand forecasts and the operational forecasts at multiple levels of aggregation for multiple time horizons as part of a demand planning process to support both our financial and operational plans. It is a critical contact for all supply chain risk within the organization.
Perks and Benefits:
Day to Day Role:
- Closed Sunday
- Quarterly bonuses based on profitability
- Ownership in the company through our ESOP plan (Employee Stock Ownership Plan)
- Outstanding health and dental insurance
- 24-hour access to Royal’s on-site fitness facility
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results. With the goal of achieving consensus for operational demand forecasts by facilitating a collaborative planning process with sales, marketing and finance personnel:
- Monitor trends in forecast error
- Update forecasts for new products, seasonal products, customer level operational changes and customer level promotional requirements
- Closely coordinate and communicate customer action plans with production planning at plants and with the customers at all levels of the organization
- Interact with CBU/sales, marketing, and direct customer contact to understand demand forecast drivers and supply chain risk
- Provide input to the SBU Supply chain organization in developing inventory strategies on existing items, new products, and product phase-outs.
- Prepare and maintain relevant reports pertaining to demand planning process
- Manages the forecasting parameters in the system including Safety stock, min/max, trigger point
- Manages EOP/EOS dates and drives inventory at balance out to zero
- Manages the obsolescence inventory for the program and works with CBU to resolve
- Manage the loop studies and packaging needs for all packaging for program
- Two to Three years of experience in the industry.
- BA/BS college degree or its equivalent experience
- APICS or other forecasting Certification preferred
- Lean Certification preferred
- Demonstrated use of a Demand Planning software as the primary forecasting system tool
Learn more and apply today at gotoroyal.com!