Interested in being an Maintenance Apprentice? Check out the description below and ask your supervisor, production manager, or HR if you have any questions.
All individuals must meet the minimum requirements:
This is a developmental role that will require you to complete internal and external training over multiple years. The plan will also require the candidate to work on multiple shifts over the training period and then be moved to the premium shift at the determined Hudsonville site.
- Good attendance record
- Full time team member and recommended by your manager
- Willingness to work multiple shifts along with extended or flexible hours as needed
- Willingness to travel for external training as needed
- Must meet the requirements of the DOL Standards of Apprenticeship
- Enroll in required courses and applicable prerequisites at GRCC for a “recommended” minimum of 144 hours each year. Classroom time is unpaid.
- Must have met the minimum test score requirements of Work Keys
- Willingness to adapt to change and learn
- Computer skills (Google drive, knowledge of Royal applications)
- Resume is preferred. If you are a prior applicant to the position, you must submit any experience and knowledge you have gained since the last application