Royal is planning to move Hudsonville foam work to Cullman next year, contingent on customer approval. We are in need of an additional 2-4 team members to help with the bank build. Positions will be awarded to eligible applicants based on seniority. At the end of the temporary assignment (expected 3 months), team members will return to their original plant and shift.
Responsibilities of the Job:
- Removing parts from molds, spraying mold release on molds, and packing parts into boxes (good hand eye coordination)
- Inspecting each and every part (good eye for quality)
- Position requires walking of about 5 miles+ per shift
- Taping boxes/inserts
- Minimal lifting (less than 30 lbs.)
- Three 12 hour shifts per week: 4am-4pm or 4pm-4am
- Pay is on the auditor/material handler scale. It will be a $1 increase for a team member on the operator scale.
- Work 36 hours and get paid for 40 - must work all 36 hours in order to get the 40 hours paid.
- Holiday pay will be 8 hours
- Approximately 3 months starting mid January