Royal is a diverse manufacturer of injection molding, urethane foam and assemblies. We serve the automotive, furniture, and consumer products industries. We are growing and looking for a skilled Maintenance Manager
to join our team!
- Managing a three shift, 24/6 maintenance team
- Driving department strategy and performance metrics
- Mentoring maintenance technicians & implementing personal development plans
- Working with outside vendors for service & warranty repairs.
- Use of a CMMS for work orders, inventory, preventative/predictive maintenance, & reporting
- Managing the maintenance & repair of hydraulic & electric injection molding machines, gantry & articulating robots, auxiliary/support equipment, and custom automated assembly equipment.
- Understanding of complex electrical, hydraulic, & mechanical systems such as:
- Servo electric drives/motors
- Digital & analog control systems
- Closed loop proportional controls
- Hydraulic pumps, directional control, & logic (cartridge) valves
- Ball screws, & precision mechanical control
- Ability to read electrical, fluid power, & mechanical prints/schematics
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Understanding and application of metrology for precision setup & maintenance
- Understanding of predictive maintenance technologies such as infrared thermography & ultrasonic measurement
- Application of education, theory, & mathematics to equipment maintenance
- Commitment to the team
- Excellent customer service
Requirements include experience with injection molding equipment maintenance, a minimum of 3 years supervision/management in the maintenance field, strong written & verbal communication skills, & familiarity with MS Office products.
Experience with custom automation, PLC programming skills & IBM Maximo software are preferred.
People who succeed at Royal are those who share the values of our company: Integrity. Stewardship.
Teamwork. Hard work. Excellence.
We're committed to being the employer of choice. Our goal is to build a culture of commitment where everyone is respected and valued. Where everyone participates. Where everyone matters. We give our employees the responsibility -- and the authority -- to make decisions. We try to provide the best possible work environment. We encourage creativity. We applaud ingenuity. We reward problem solving.
And we recognize that we are only a part of our employees' lives. Our culture embraces the family. We celebrate accomplishments -- both inside the workplace and out. We aim to replicate the family structure on the manufacturing floor by establishing work teams committed to one another -- and to our customers.
Are you ready to make a difference? Apply today! Royal offers a competitive wage and benefit package - including quarterly bonuses based on profitability, outstanding health insurance, ownership in the company through our ESOP (retirement) plan, and much more.
Apply online at www.GoToRoyal.com